- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound group turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 (or whole) head cabbaged, chopped
- 2 cups shredded carrots (I buy the precut bagged ones)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (add more if you like it, I also add minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (add more if you like it, I also add minced ginger)
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
Saute onions & turkey in olive oil. Add all other ingredients and cook until veggies are soft.
Serving size - 1 cup. Protein 13g, Fat 1.9g, Carbs 5.5g.